Registration for the 18th ISFNR online congress in virtual Zagreb, Croatia: September 5-8, 2021 is opened till June 01, 2021.
Registration for passive participants is opened till September 01, 2021.
In order to register, please use your account to the online system. If you have forgotten your password, a new one will be generated following the forgotten password reset link.
Mandatory data for registration are: name, institution, city, country, title of the presentation and abstract; payment of the registration fee is required to complete the registration.
Please note that participants without completed registrations will not be included in the program and will not be able to participate in the online congress.
Due to the virtual form of the congress, the registration fees have been reduced by more than 50% and new fees are as follow:
Early bird fees by May 1, 2021:
- Early bird fee (members): 60 EUR
- Early bird fee (non-members): 85 EUR
- Reduced Early bird fee (members – PhD students, retired colleagues): 30 EUR
- Reduced Early bird fee for (non-members – PhD students, retired colleagues): 40 EUR
Late fee by June 1, 2021:
- Late fee (members): 70 EUR
- Late fee (non-members): 95 EUR
- Reduced Late fee (members – PhD students, retired colleagues): 40 EUR
- Reduced Late fee (non-members – PhD students, retired colleagues): 50 EU
- Registration fee for passive participants: 25 EUR
Reduced rates for the ISFNR members as well as the non-members will only be applicable for PhD students and independent and retired colleagues, who must contact organizers by April 10, 2021 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The registration fee includes:
- Zoom meeting links providing access to the virtual congress events (panels and sessions, keynote presentations, meetings of the ISFNR special committees and General assembly)
- online book of abstracts
- access to the recorded congress events (panels and sessions, keynote presentations)
- certificate of attendance
- e-book of collected essays Encountering Fear
Conference registration cancellations
The deadline to cancel your congress registration and receive a full refund is 60 days before the start of the congress. For cancellation between 60 and 30 days before, congress registration fees will be refunded minus a 25% service charge fee. No refunds will be made for cancellation after 29 days before the start of the congress.
We are writing to let you know that if you are not currently a member of the ISFNR, we will be offering a special off-cycle opportunity to apply for membership. If you would like to be considered for membership in advance of the Zagreb virtual congress—which will also allow you to register at the member rate—please email your CV and a one paragraph description of your research as it relates to folk narrative (both in English) to Professor Kimberly Lau (email@example.com), the ISFNR membership coordinator, by March 25, 2021.
If you are already a member of the ISFNR, please ensure that your membership status is current. You may do this by contacting our treasurer, Ave Goršic (firstname.lastname@example.org). She will let you know whether your membership is current and, if not, how to pay your membership fees. Your membership must be current in order to register as a member for the Zagreb congress.
For checking your membership status please contact Ave Goršic (email@example.com).